Monday, July 6, 2009

DIN1.COM




It's my birthday next week Saturday and I will celebrate it in style, if swinging arms wildly, drinking clear spirits like there is no tomorrow and supplying the assembled with teutonic beats constitutes style.

I have registered din1.com in order to promote the occasion and post mixes to. I can Dj Okay. It's the Deutshe Industrie Norm which will preside-angular synthesised noise will underpin the event, which will be more of a 'art event' than a cranking techno party.

My old friend Felix Laband will step up as well. It was in the small town of Pietermaritzburg that we met many years ago. His father was my History Professor.

My efforts at the podium have been mainly confined to smaller parties catering for the the dedicated listener and dancer, and on a couple of occasions very large parties. If you are dedicated to listener then roll up. I will tell you about my in-club take off and landing.

Please find 2 flyers attached from previous times with F Laband, and a screen shot from din1.com. Go there-check it out.

And Yes, I am Davy Crockette(Monsieur de la Croquetagne)

No comments: